Celebration Fitness presents: “Steve Gallagher’s 16 Week Transformation”
The 16 Week Transformation is a 16-week program that will completely change the way you look and feel. Celebration Fitness Owner Steve Gallagher brings this highly successful program to the Philadelphia area. By using state of the art fitness equipment, Steve will provide full body one on one personal training sessions in only 30 min. once a week! Yes, you read that right! 30 min once a week. Too good to be true? Let us explain how we do it:
X- Force is the most meaningful advance in strength training in the last 30 years. A patented “tilting” weight stack allows for a 40% heavier resistance on the “negative” (lowering) part of the exercise. This heavier negative resistance allows for a greater intensity of effort through a higher quality of resistance. Gain better strength in less time! Results that previously required several workouts a week can now be stimulated in ONE workout a week or even less! For EVERYONE!
Applying the full potential of the X-Force operating principle reveals several benefits. For example, research shows that a properly trained muscle takes from 48 to 92 hours to recuperate and be ready for another workout. The stronger you are and the more intense your workout is, the greater the need for rest. Our predictions indicate that a highly motivated person will require a rest period of ten days in order to recover completely. The case for X-Force is strengthened 1) by the fact that training with this system also helps regenerate passive tissues (bone, cartilage, ligaments and tendons) and 2) by the way it accelerates recovery from injuries.
This program has been tested throughout the world and most recently in Gainesville, Florida using our X-Force equipment! Here are some of the results:
Tested and proven effective in 2012 with more than 145 subjects at Gainesville (Florida) Health & Fitness – the only other facility in the United States that has X-Force equipment – This program progresses far into the future of remarkable body transformations.
After keeping meticulous records, and here’s what some of the data show:
- Of 44 men and women in one test group, seven participants lost 30 pounds in 30 days, four lost 50 pounds in 50 days, two lost 60 pounds in 60 days, and one lost a whopping 80 pounds of fat in 80 days.
- Four of the overweight women lost an average of 40.7 pounds of fat over 12 weeks, while reducing the size of their waists by an average of 8 inches.
- The 20 men in this same group, over 12 weeks, lost an average of almost 9 inches off their waists, while packing on an average of 9.94 pounds of new muscle.
- Do for yourself what these people have achieved: (Photos at end of article, Christie’s B&A with caption) Christie Williams, 30, reshaped her body in 18 weeks.
- Herb’s B&A with caption:
- Herb Jones, 42, eliminated his protruding belly and packed on major muscle in 12 weeks.
- Ashley’s B&A with caption:
- Ashley Meisner, 22, sharpened her curves in 12 weeks, thanks to the negative-accentuated workouts.
The 16 Week Program will be accepting 30 motivated individuals who are looking at not only changing the way they look and feel but also their lifestyle. I have been around this business for the past 11 years, personal training for past 5 years, I’ve been able to work and learn from some of the top names in the industry and everybody agrees, this program is the real deal! It won’t be easy, but if you give us 110% 30 min a week and follow our eating program we lay out for you. “YOU WILL SUCCEED!” Said Gallagher, I am excited about this program and this opportunity. This program has been successful all around the world so now to be able to bring it right here to Philadelphia and surrounding area means a lot! Gallagher a Delaware County native born and raised is accepting only 30 trainees for this program so that he can provide everyone with as much individual attention as they need.
If you are interested in being one of the 30 trainees please send in your interest to Steve@Celebrationfit.com!
Sessions will start Monday Jan 5,2015 and will last until Monday April 27th 2015 at Main Line Health & Fitness in Bryn Mawr Pa!
For more information please call Celebration Fitness at 610-937-9445